Portici Wood Burning Oven
Please note our products do not arrive assembled or ready for use until built/installed properly.
Weight: 980 Kg
Oven dimensions: L 107 • P 118 • H 228 cm
Cooking capacity: Up to 3 x 12″ pizzas (30cm)
- Refractory base plates: 3 components
- Refractory domes: 6 components
- Refractory back wall slab: 1 component
- Front panel with door attachment: 1 component
- Arches with chimney vent: 1 component
- Front panel: 1 component
- Chimney connector: 1 component
Our Wood Burning Ovens are manufactured from pressed refractory material with a high percentage of alumina (aluminium oxide). The height of the cooking area from the bottom and its parabolic shape allow the homogeneous heating of the base and consequently food is perfectly cooked. Because of their characteristics the ovens may be installed outside, with appropriate protection, or inside, single or combined with fireplaces. However any flue installation inside properties must be carried out by a registered solid fuel engineer (HETAS).